Webex Advanced Controls for Education
Adapt Webex to the most rigorous security and code of conduct requirements and improve the ongoing communications by providing a safe and reliable environment for both teachers and students.
✔Control Student Communication
✔Institutional Etiquette Enforcement
✔Prevent Inappropiate Behavior
Solution in Depth
By leveraging existing features in their existing Ethical Wall Solution, SphereShield by AGAT is able to offer unique capabilities that suit requests from educational institutions using Webex or MS Teams.
Webex Advanced Controls for Education was created following the requests of expert educators and IT professionals in the education industry.
As an example, there is a need for a rule blocking a 12th grade student from talking with a 5th grade student.”
The list of features explained for Webex Advanced Controls for Education:
- Block students from communicating between grades
For example, a 7th grade student communicating with a 4th grade student.
- Make sure a teacher is present in every communication
Prevent student-only Spaces. Keep the organization protocols and safety.
- Automatically assign moderator role for the Teachers
Just as in the classroom. Avoid uncomfortable situations with students can remove a teacher.
- Control who can create Spaces
Allow only selected certain ActiveDirectory group members of the School faculty to create Spaces. Avoid undesired Spaces
- Block students from communicating with external users. Even block external users from adding a student to their Space
Restrict all communications outside of the school domain.
- Control who can add participants to a space
Allow only teachers to add users to a space.
- Lock down a Space that doesn’t have a teacher
No further communication will be allowed into existing spaces that are not aligned with new policies without losing the content.
- Automatically add a global moderator to every space
Handle situations in which a space is left without a teacher or when a teacher has left the space. This will allow to add a replacement teacher.
- Restrict troublemakers to communicate only with teachers.
Avoid risks of student-to-student communications with those of bad behaviour. Instead of removing them from Webex completely.
- Detect abusive language or use of sexual language
Inspect content using profanity filters.
- Detect adult / pornography / violent content in images
Webex Advanced Controls for education presentation
Get a Free Trial
Sign-up for a free trial and demo with a SphereShield expert