Disclaimers for Skype-for-Business
SphereShield’s Disclaimer module allows users to set custom text-based disclaimers in Skype for Business which can be displayed before communication starts in order to obtain consent.
The module was designed with flexibility in mind: disclaimers can be modified based on an external domain to allow different language based on location. Disclaimers can also be set for internal users as well as external.
This adaptable module enables companies to readily comply with EU regulation when communicating over Skype for Business. It can also be used to increase information security by advising employees not to share sensitive data with outside parties.
How does SphereShield Disclaimer Compliance address compliance and GDPR requirements
The right to consent
When recording or archiving messages, the company must notify the user of its actions and explain the legal and privacy aspects.
A disclaimer can be used to warn the user not to share sensitive information
- Custom disclaimers to be displayed for internal user
- Custom disclaimers to be displayed for external user
- Control disclaimer based on external domain to fit text to target
- Control disclaimer for internal user based on internal domain
- Custom disclaimer for one on one or conference communication
Get a Free Trial
Sign-up for a free trial and demo with a SphereShield expert