SPHERESHIELD COMPLIANCE RECORDING AND ANALYSIS FOR MICROSOFT TEAMS
· Analyse on-screen video with OCR
· Search all meeting content using eDiscovery
· Inspect meeting audio and video content by DLP policies
· Ethical Wall – Enforce company policy on meeting attendee
· On premises Archiving
· Advanced AI and NLP Analytics
Automatic language detection and Speaker enumeration: which speaker spoke which words and when.
– Use SphereShield built-in DLP engine or integrate with leading vendors.
– Works with Symantec, McAfee, Google, GTB and Forcepoint.
– Smart DLP incidents with link to video and transcript time of violation
for detection of:
– Named entities (products, countries, etc.)
– Emotion detection: Extract from what’s being said and voice tonality emotions such as joy, sadness, anger, or fear.
– Sentiments detection – positive / negative
– Automatic video scenes generation
– Labels and Keywords
· Allow / Block ability to record
· Parameters of enforcement:
· Meeting With External
· Per Groups
· Per User
· Per Domain
SPHERESHIELD RECORDING AI COMPLIANCE ANALYSIS
In a nutshell, AGAT is bringing audio and video (including screen sharing) analysis for DLP and eDiscovery needs, meaning that companies can have a precise written record of who said what at a video conference and which content was shared on the screen.