“The unified communication & collaboration market is rapidly growing, and organizations are required to adopt different data & compliance control approaches” said Yoav Crombie, Co-Founder and CEO at AGAT Software. “With that in mind, AGAT’s R&D team is devoted to developing a powerful security & regulatory compliance solution. As a best in class solution, SphereShield covers the vast majority of the UCC market and will soon be launching its support for Zoom and Slack.”
• Risk Engine – identifies security events based on User Behavior Entity Analytics (UBEA) anomalies. Detection and action rely on heuristic and machine learning AI engine using parameters such as time, location, devices and data capacity.
• Anti-Virus – inspects all files and messages using SphereShield built-in engine or via leading 3rd party vendors
• Data Loss Prevention (DLP) – provides near real-time inspection of files & messages and prevents sensitive data being shared outside organizations’ network or with external users.
• eDiscovery – offers easy communication data search and export capabilities to comply with regulations. Archiving available on cloud or on site.
• Conditional Access – controls and restricts devices connecting to Webex Teams based on device compliance level and integrates with leading MDM/EMM vendors
Most features utilize the Webex API while some require ADFS and Proxy deployment. SphereShield integrates with leading MDM/UEM, DLP and Anti-Virus security platforms such as Symantec, McAfee, MobileIron, IBM, VMWare, Citrix, BlackBerry, F5, Forcepoint and Fidelis.