SphereShield for Webex Meetings performs Audio and Video analysis on recorded meetings for DLP and eDiscovery needs.
· Transcribe all recorded audio to 70+ languages
· Analyse on-screen video with OCR
· Search all meeting content using eDiscovery
· Inspect meeting audio and video content by DLP policies
· Ethical Wall - Enforce company policy on meeting attendee
· On premises Archiving
· Advanced AI and NLP Analytics
Transcribe all recorded meetings audio
Support audio transcription for 70 languages
Automatic language detection and Speaker enumeration: which speaker spoke which words and when.
Search meeting content using eDiscovery
Dates, Attendees names and type (internal/external), Text, Audio, Video, Keywords, Labels, Names, Etc.
- Inspect meeting audio and video for DLP policy compliance.
- Use SphereShield built-in DLP engine or integrate with leading vendors.
- Works with Symantec, McAfee, Google, GTB and Forcepoint.
- Smart DLP incidents with link to video and transcript time of violation
Validate meeting attendee using configurable compliance policies
Option to store video archiving on prem or on VPS
Advanced AI and NLP Analytics
for detection of:
- Named entities (products, countries, etc.)
- Emotion detection: Extract from what's being said and voice tonality emotions such as joy, sadness, anger, or fear.
- Sentiments detection – positive / negative
- Automatic video scenes generation
- Labels and Keywords
AGAT Software is pushing the limits and setting higher standards for what regulation technology for those such as FINRA, GDPR, HIPAA & MiFID II.
In a world where video conferencing is becoming more common than the regular face to face and audio calls are replacing chat or emails, SphereShield by AGAT is coming to deliver advanced yet intuitive solutions for recording compliance and deep analysis.
In a nutshell, AGAT is bringing audio and video (including screen sharing) analysis for DLP and eDiscovery needs, meaning that companies can have a precise written record of who said what at a video conference and which content was shared on the screen.