SphereShield by AGAT Software has been certified by Microsoft’s vigorous ISV partner program and is now certified and listed in the Skype for Business app marketplace. SphereShield is a prominent enterprise security solution for Skype for Business (Lync) and is amongst the first security applications to be certified as an approved Skype for Business application.
Microsoft ISV partner certification recognizes that SphereShield has demonstrated a significant level of industry experience providing services and software for Skype for Business.
“We are honored to be part of Microsoft’s ISV program and by this acknowledgment of SphereShield’s dependable and scalable offering,” said Yoav Crombie, Business Manager at AGAT Software.
SphereShield’s modules for protecting Skype for Business deployments include:
- Network Protection – against DDoS / Account lockout attacks
- Strong Authentication – Implementing Two Factor Authentication with simple user experience
- Device Access Control – Restrict usage of Skype for Business to registered devices
- MDM Conditional Access – Limit usage of Skype for Business to devices with MDM control & block access from devices that have become Out Of Compliance or removed MDM control
- Active Directory Credentials Protection – Avoid using and storing AD credentials on device by defining dedicated credentials or using RSA tokens
- Ethical wall– Solves ethical and compliance regulations, security and data protection issues by applying granular control policies for federated and internal communication
- SfB Application Firewall – Protect against security threats related to guest and anonymous requests sent to the corporate network
- DLP Engine – Apply content policy rules to prevent sensitive information leaking through Skype for Business
SphereShield offers integration with leading security technologies including DLP providers (Symantec, ForcePoint\Websence, GTB technologies and soon Intel McAfee), MDM/EMM vendors (MobileIron, IBM MaaS360, Citrix XenMobile, AirWatch, GOOD and soon BES12), Multi Factor authentication providers (RSA, Google Authenticator) and PKI (Gemalto, Faitien).